Thank you to all who came to Wade House 2012. Are you ready for 2013?
WADE HOUSE FALL TACTICAL 2013 - NOVEMBER 1,2,3 2013.
REGISTER HERE NOW
- Allies: The Allies are advancing on a broad front strategy, and using airborne forces to secure strategic bridgeheads in advance of ground troops. The situation is fluid, the front lines are undefined, and capturing usable intelligence while maintaining pressure on the enemy is critical.
- Axis: If the positions were reversed, and the Allies found themselves in your position, how would they respond? As an offensive force, how would you gain the information that would enable you to plan and defeat the Allies?
- The event will be run in two halves: In the morning engagement, the Allies will patrol to discover enemy strngth and disposition, then plan to advance on the German defenses and attempt to drive them out of key strategic points.
- After a 90 minute mid-day pause to resupply and redeploy, the situation will be reversed, and the Commanders can see if they can conduct a more effective operation than their counterparts....
- Objective-based full-immersion tactical. All areas will be in play at all times, including CP’s / encampments. Emphasis on maneuver and tactics.
- There will be no pauses for breaks or meals. Commanders must see to the needs of the men, rotating to the rear for rest and meals, or bringing food up to the front lines.
- Good communications are essential. Each independent maneuver unit must provide a hand held FRS/GMRS compatible radio and maintain contact with Allied or German HQ
Loc: Wade House Historic Site, Greenbush, WI
- Friday 11/1 – Registration 15:00 to 22:00 hrs.
- Saturday 11/2 - Full S&A Formation at 0800 at Axis and Allied camps, respectively
- Tactical Operations begin at 0900
- Ops cease at 1900 or until one side concedes. Victor declared and celebration for the victors and regrets for the defeated follows.
- Required. Participation will be limited to the first 150 reenactors per side.
- All units of less than 6 members will be folded into larger units.
- All registered units will be fitted into a command structure.
- On-site period camping only permitted in assigned locations (
- Allied indoor billets are limited, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Allied indoor billets should be selected via Eventbrite Registration
- Axis indoor billets are managed by 1KP GD. You may request an indoor billet on EventBrite, and this will be passed on to their coordinator. They reserve the right to fill with their members first; space is very limited. Contact the Axis Rep (below) for more information and to confirm availability.
- Select Lodging or Camping on the EventBrite registration page.
- Event Fee $10.00 per combat participant.
- Event fee for non-combatants (event volunteers & unarmed civilian impressions)is $5.00 per participant.
- Indoor Billet - an additional $12.00 per participant(IF AVAILABLE).
- Any walk-ons not preregistered will pay a additional $5.00 surcharge.
Event Scenario: Bob Blecke
Allied Barracks: Doug Schuettpelz
German Barracks: Mike Boden
Directions: As Above.
Authenticity Notes: All WWII HRS Rules apply and will be enforced.
Prohibited Vehicles/Items: WWII HRS Rules apply and see Details. No discharge of firearms or pyrotechnics between the hours of 1900hrs and 0800hrs. All Vehicles must remain on roads at all times unless briefed otherwise.
Other restrictions: WWII HRS Rules apply. Event Specific rules are listed under Details.
Sponsoring Unit (s): 401st Glider Infantry (WWII HRS)